Profil for the Invasion

tomowock

Hello guys, 

Any news about a profil for the Invasion ?

cause,  i found a lil fail about the invasion.

Go for the invasion > do the 1 and 2 round -> Logout on the 3rd -> relogg after 15sec and u'll be on an other interserver of Invasion, then u comeback to the 1st round. 

When the invasion is closed soon, loggout before the end, wait 15sec and relogg and u'll get another 1h50 of invasion ;)

Someone can do a profil for this ?  And btw, u just have to dot every mob and u'll get full Xp, and u've to dot the 3 boss at the 2nd Round and dot the last boss on the 2nd round, and u'll Up very faster. 

THe negativ point : u got no gift in the end

(ps : Sorry for my eng, i do my best :D)

13 minutes ago, tomowock said:

Hello guys, 

Any news about a profil for the Invasion ?

cause,  i found a lil fail about the invasion.

Go for the invasion > do the 1 and 2 round -> Logout on the 3rd -> relogg after 15sec and u'll be on an other interserver of Invasion, then u comeback to the 1st round. 

When the invasion is closed soon, loggout before the end, wait 15sec and relogg and u'll get another 1h50 of invasion ;)

Someone can do a profil for this ?  And btw, u just have to dot every mob and u'll get full Xp, and u've to dot the 3 boss at the 2nd Round and dot the last boss on the 2nd round, and u'll Up very faster. 

THe negativ point : u got no gift in the end

(ps : Sorry for my eng, i do my best :D)

Ofc. it's possible to create a profile for it, but you don't even have a bot sub, how would you do that then? :biggrin:

Once you have a bot sub and started reading / watching all the tutorials, you'll understand how to create such a profile.

http://wrobot.eu/forums/forum/7-tutorials-wrobot/

Thanks for your answer Runaro.

i've sub the bot ;)

Now i want to farm the invasion, but i dunno how to Dot every mob arround me, just dot and run for Xmin and relogg for reset the invasion. i know how to disconnect and relogg. but not only dot&run

Can you help me a bit ? :D would be awesome

6 hours ago, tomowock said:

Thanks for your answer Runaro.

i've sub the bot ;)

Now i want to farm the invasion, but i dunno how to Dot every mob arround me, just dot and run for Xmin and relogg for reset the invasion. i know how to disconnect and relogg. but not only dot&run

Can you help me a bit ? :D would be awesome

Hello :)

I dont know any way to only put one dot & switch target, but there is a plugin here wich make you switch of target ( if there is a 2nd target in the area. ) : 

Enjoy