Change settings/advanced-settings while the bot make quest

craine

Hello,

Since i start to make some quest profiles i wonder if it's possible to change settings while the bot is actualy doing a quest profile.

example:

i have a quest that need the bot to go far from the npc, use an item on a point, kill a mob, back to the npc.

I would like to tell the bot to only use ground mount while using the item.

Is there a way to change the mounts options in a middle of this profile (a plugin maybe)? And if yes, how can i do it ?

11 minutes ago, craine said:

Hello,

Since i start to make some quest profiles i wonder if it's possible to change settings while the bot is actualy doing a quest profile.

example:

i have a quest that need the bot to go far from the npc, use an item on a point, kill a mob, back to the npc.

I would like to tell the bot to only use ground mount while using the item.

Is there a way to change the mounts options in a middle of this profile (a plugin maybe)? And if yes, how can i do it ?

Disable Flying Mount

<QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.UseFlyingMount = false" />

Disable Ground Mount

<QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.UseMount = false" />

16 minutes ago, Runaro said:

Disable Flying Mount

<QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.UseFlyingMount = false" />

Disable Ground Mount

<QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.UseMount = false" />

Woaw ! Thanks ! You are everywhere !