Stealth only if there is no skinable corpse

Drwolftech

14 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, add this "C sharp code" condition at the spell stealth:

(wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.GetWoWUnitSkinnable(new List<Int128>()).Count <= 0)

Got an error saying that the type FightConfigNameSettings get in conflict with the imported type FightConfigNameSettings and something about the Int128 cant be found and need some asembly reference.

Sem título.jpg

1 hour ago, Droidz said:

Still not working, but i fixed in other way. The bot used prowl right after leave combat, not even checking if there is skinable corpse or not. So i added a condition to use prowl only if im moving, them i can skin the mob before using stealth ^^

Id like to use this as a Rogue, but I got error as well.

[E] 16:20:26 - Compilator Error :
c:\Users\usaer\AppData\Local\Temp\s1w5kbo5.0.cs(104,1) : error CS1519: Token '(' inválido na declaração de membro class, struct ou interface

14 hours ago, da8ball said:

c:\Users\usaer\AppData\Local\Temp\s1w5kbo5.0.cs(104,1) : error CS1519: Token '(' inválido na declaração de membro class, struct ou interface

Try to copy/past again code, if this don't works can you share your fightclass or screenshot of the condition

17 hours ago, da8ball said:

Just add a condition to use stealth on in move, then the bot will skin first and when you move he will go stealth. Is easier and simpler.