questing on gathering

bigworm79

just curious which setting allows you to gather while some other player is at the same node?  i see avoid harvest players i put that as low as it goes to 3.  Am I looking at the wrong thing? cus happens a lot. must be blind.

2 hours ago, bigworm79 said:

k didnt realize that, had it backwards on what i was thinking it was.  i put it at 60 now. so that should work.  thnx

If you put 60 you are NOT going to harvest anything if a player is in a 60 yards radius!  I´m trying to say if a player is right next to you in the same node, there no way to harvest it (3 is minimum)

On 9/19/2016 at 6:22 AM, da8ball said:

If you put 60 you are NOT going to harvest anything if a player is in a 60 yards radius!  I´m trying to say if a player is right next to you in the same node, there no way to harvest it (3 is minimum)

Nodes are personalized now, so you can harvest the same node along with other players at the same time. I think the new nodes despawn after 15 or so seconds when somebody else gathered them.

9 minutes ago, sumodima said:

Nodes are personalized now, so you can harvest the same node along with other players at the same time. I think the new nodes despawn after 15 or so seconds when somebody else gathered them.

Yes, they are, but that doesnt change the fact that the bot will not gather if there is another player on top of it.

On 21/09/2016 at 1:56 PM, Droidz said:

Hello, if you don't wan't avoid nodes when players are near, put 0 at "Avoid Harvest Players Radius" (in advanced general settings). I'll add option to disable this option quickly.

If you put less than 3, Wrobot changes back to 3, Droidz

I put a 0 in this option and i still dont gather the herb if somebody else is gathering this herb. I just walk trough it and leave it than? so i nearly cant get any herbs couse of other players farming :/ Help would be great to gather all herbs no matter if other players do gathering them to... its a big loss of herbs

1 hour ago, Bleep said:

I put a 0 in this option and i still dont gather the herb if somebody else is gathering this herb. I just walk trough it and leave it than? so i nearly cant get any herbs couse of other players farming :/ Help would be great to gather all herbs no matter if other players do gathering them to... its a big loss of herbs

Are you sure to get this problem with last WRobot update? Can you check if you are at 0.

Yes i got the update 2 days ago that was the last i think and i put it 0 i checked it... but nothing changed i still walk to the herb wat 2 sec and walk trough becouse an other player gathered it :/ and the herb still it there for 15 sec

Another scenario is that i walk to the herb i got aggro of many mobs than i dismount kill them the same time an other player gather the herb the bot run trough. end of the story i dismount kill all the mobs, mount and run back to the walkpath without gathering :/

22 hours ago, Bleep said:

Yes i got the update 2 days ago that was the last i think and i put it 0 i checked it... but nothing changed i still walk to the herb wat 2 sec and walk trough becouse an other player gathered it :/ and the herb still it there for 15 sec

Do you have try since (I have release update)?

okay that problem seems to be fixed i think but i got another thing about eating and my hp should i open a new threat for it? If im low HP i just stand and wait till i got 100% HP. I set food settings but he dont eat