Game Close on Launch Bot

TNRakkGamer

Hey guys.

So, I laucnh WRobot, I allow it to launch my game in 32-Bit mode. I login, choose a Character, smack the refresh button on Wrobot so it recognizes the game and character and then when I hit Launch Bot, it closes my game. So I tried going through the process two more times. Allowing WRobot to launch in 32-Bit mode each time (as I always do) and both times, when I hit Launch Bot, it closes my game out.

Any Ideas?

2 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, Can you share your log file please (http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/).

I sure can! I should note that I tried a fresh install and it did the same thing. What did work for me however is Launching with NO DX... Here is log file... not very interesting though :P

26 Sep 2016 14H39.log.html

9 hours ago, TNRakkGamer said:

I sure can! I should note that I tried a fresh install and it did the same thing. What did work for me however is Launching with NO DX... Here is log file... not very interesting though :P

26 Sep 2016 14H39.log.html

Try Re-installing  SlimDX (4.0 X86),

18 hours ago, da8ball said:

Try Re-installing  SlimDX (4.0 X86),

Last night. After posting everything I ran through windows update, ran back through all of the things it said to download (they all said more current version already installed) and updated all my addons. Somewhere in the mix everything started working fine again. Thank you for your help!

same thing to me , kept telling me for no reason bot in use , didnt change anything , and started bot with no DX it works. Even tho i dont know what it means no DX.Could you explain a bit ? 

9 hours ago, mrx said:

same thing to me , kept telling me for no reason bot in use , didnt change anything , and started bot with no DX it works. Even tho i dont know what it means no DX.Could you explain a bit ? 

Hello, step 6 and 7: http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1381-repairinstall-wrobot/#comment-966