Dk starting area Quester

Hello all,

I decided to start making a quester profile for the DK starting zone for retail.

Embarrassingly I have only gotten to the 2nd quest before having an issue. I finally got most of it figured out. The bot will accept the quest, loot the sword from the sword rack ( took a while to get it to stop after having 1 in its inventory), and then take the sword to the hotspot infront of the Runeforge and use the item. I had to make a non-questlog quest that uses the iscomplete function. The issue I am running into is after the bot creates the runforged sword, the loot log says that i received the item but it doesnt actually go into my bag. The iscomplete i used is "return ItemsManager.GetItemCountById(38607) >= 1;" but since i do not have the actual item in my bag i think this is causeing the bot to stall and not move onto the next step which is turning in the quest. I have attached the profile, i hope it is something simple that I am missing and hopefully someone can point out my mistake so i can move on and continue learning as I go.

thanks in advance!

TestDK1.0.xml

• 6 years later...