Plugins

Noobtroll34

Just bought Eenys 1-80 horde quester

Picked up the suggested plugins and put them in the plugins folder. The bot didnt detect them, then removed them from their individual folder and placed them in the plugins folder . bot still didnt detect them.

I've read that they should be a .cs file? 

Though none of them are. The bot will not see them, so the quester profile wont work.

Any help with this please would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance. 

Edit: Ops they are wow addons not Bot pluggins. . Apologies

35 minutes ago, Noobtroll34 said:

Just bought Eenys 1-80 horde quester

Picked up the suggested plugins and put them in the plugins folder. The bot didnt detect them, then removed them from their individual folder and placed them in the plugins folder . bot still didnt detect them.

I've read that they should be a .cs file? 

Though none of them are. The bot will not see them, so the quester profile wont work.

Any help with this please would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance. 

Those are plain Wow addons.  Just explode them into           \World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns          and restart the client.  This is stated in the text file called "READ THIS BEFORE LOADING.txt" thats in the bundle.

You may need to check the settings for auto-loot addon to make sure its on  for your bot after that its good to go.

Also- dont load that autoloot addon for your mains... i just equipped a 845 BoE epic cloth shoulder on my feral druid as the addon deemed it as "better" than what i currently had equipped.. doh!

Hey Eeny

Thanks for the reply.

Didnt even see there was a read before Loading file. i will go check that out.

Maybe i will find the answer to my next quetion, is there a way of altering what it sells? as st the moment i like to keep my greens through leveling for transmog sales and it also selling the potions i'm making :D

Thanks again running great so far.

all the best

Edit: just as a note i already have set the bot to only sell greys.

20 minutes ago, Noobtroll34 said:

Hey Eeny

Thanks for the reply.

Didnt even see there was a read before Loading file. i will go check that out.

Maybe i will find the answer to my next quetion, is there a way of altering what it sells? as st the moment i like to keep my greens through leveling for transmog sales and it also selling the potions i'm making :D

Thanks again running great so far.

all the best

Edit: just as a note i already have set the bot to only sell greys.

By default the profile is set to sel ALL grey, white and green items.  In the BETA too many people were saying they were selling stuck with full bags so i made that automatic.

Il pm with a special build that wont sell as much when i get home... hope you have the bag space...

• 1 year later...
On 10/11/2016 at 12:44 AM, eeny said:

By default the profile is set to sel ALL grey, white and green items.  In the BETA too many people were saying they were selling stuck with full bags so i made that automatic.

Il pm with a special build that wont sell as much when i get home... hope you have the bag space...

Hey Eeny, I know this thread is from a year ago but do you think I could get my hands on a build that doesn't sell greens? Would be useful for when I'm botting lower levels as I can usually sell recipes and whatnot.