Doesn't use flying mount at low level grinder.

Grinder still doesn't use flying mount at Lvl60-70-80 no idea why he keeps doing this to me! there's nothing wrong with the log or the name of the flying mount.

Any tips?

I am not 100% positive, but I think the grinder product does not support the use of the flying mount.  You could "trick" wrobot and list the flying mound as a ground mount, but it wouldn't fly.  It would just follow your ground profile.  I have never tried to make a grinder profile that would use a flying mount.

I am not 100% positive, but I think the grinder product does not support the use of the flying mount.  You could "trick" wrobot and list the flying mound as a ground mount, but it wouldn't fly.  It would just follow your ground profile.  I have never tried to make a grinder profile that would use a flying mount.

Yeah I have done that too mate, seems like your theory tough about not being supported by the bot atm is true.

Hi,

When you record profile you need to use flymount (and fly).

When an position is added in your profile you have (X ; Y ; Z ; Type), if type is "Flying" bot using flymount, else bot using ground mount.

Hi,

When you record profile you need to use flymount (and fly).

When an position is added in your profile you have (X ; Y ; Z ; Type), if type is "Flying" bot using flymount, else bot using ground mount.

Hey mate, yeah that I knew off tough im using your defualt grinding mobs mixed with bgs.

Cba editing all those profiles tbh.

One more thing I hope leveling quests defualt ones come with flying mount.