party option works for first encounter

booherzachary1

so i have a destruction warlock downloaded fight class or whatever use in dungeron and it doe well til first fight then stops following?I bought a 3 day thig was looking forward to continuing purchase but i need help how do i set this up i downloaded destruction warlock class fight how do i auto do dungeons with it auto following and skills like im frusterated i just bought it nothing on here explains how to set this up i otta enter dungeon myself skills work fine and it followes for first attack then just stops????plx explain what optons i change to do full dungeon by itself wht do i gtta do...bought 3 days and does not give me any info....honorbuddy was so much more simple idk how to get this to work......

I recently started using the party function and it was slightly confusing at first for me too. But the settings I used to get it up and running are pretty simple. In Product Settings make sure you have the person you want to follows name spelt correctly with all correct characters. Make sure fight class is proper for your class/spec. Then under General Settings>Advanced settings make sure all attacking settings are how you want them. I personally didn't have to change anything for that.

But one thing i did notice with legion, a lot of the dungeons are large and you can mount up in them. If the person you're following mounts up you instantly stop following them. I honestly have no idea why.