Looking for 1 person to help fixing a leveling profile

Hello guys & girls

I still have my hopes up that Blizzard soon will annonce the birth of legacy servers (Might even get annonced in blizzcon if we are lucky)

- Then I plan to start playing TBC version 2.4.3 again.

And therefore i belive it is time to finish up my leveling profile (Horde) - not going to make a Ally profile, as I simply never will make a Ally toon on a legacy server.

I have created a pretty decent chunk of a leveling profile, that can take toons to level 70 (only need to script like 2 levels), but sadly it is still pretty messy, as i haven't taken the time to run it though and fix all the bugs and stuck points.

- This profile is 100 % custom and will NOT get released to the public, unless the involved parts agree to sell this on a later date.

So what I need for from you.

- Have some coding knowledge, so we the bugs can be fixed in a " 100 % working way"
- Is interested in profile fixing  - and to make something uniq, so our risk of ban are close to 0 %

- A findly person worth talking to !

- Willing to use the time it takes, as i already used like 3-400 hours on this.

What I can offer:

- Almost a fully scripted TBC ! the last part of the profile will be created when i find a partner for the project

- Save you like 300+ hours of creating profile, as they are already done

- A mind full of ideas.

Hit me up on the new discord server, or here in a PM - and only serious persons please, but don't be shy ! I will ofc help you get started, if your knowledge of the bot is limited