license key 3 days on private wod 6.2.3.20779

hi, i bought 3 days normal license for private server 6.2.3.20779 and i downloaded final version of wrobot 6.2.3.20886 but when i attach the key , and launch bot, wrobot exit to windows with no error ..

i had wrong buy license? maybe need for private server? if yes can i have a refund or possibility to have 3 days of try for right licence?

for wod empire i downloaded old wrobot 6.2.3.20886 final version that i read on forum is compatible with version 20779 and works. which licence works? private server or normal?

i purchase key subscription for 3 days..but doesnt works..

4 hours ago, jandr said:

hi,i attached file log....i try all available option but wrobot after login with new key exit to win.... :( i play on wod empire

13 ott 2016 17H59.log.html

few minutes ago i ve try to use wrobot version for pandawow ( always worked before now) and now doesnt work anymore, the same thing of wod 6.2.3 , insert key, log in and exit to windows without error.....

ok now bot is working...but i can't join in bg ....it said "can join in random bg while you are in queue to another bg" .

i tried all option , also plugin auto-accept queue but nothing.....maybe should be fixed?