VPN - the best choice?

Svennebanan

So i've bought a VPN but when i tried to connect to wow it was just stuck on "connecting" and the moment i restarted and turned off vpn i could log in.

Any of you that has a really good vpn? Preferably max 15/e a month and the option to change ip without cost.

you know what mean hardware id? do you know what mean NAT ? its 20th century to trackdown by ip.

today only venerans of vietnam war use IP to find/stop botters/hackers.

worked in game developer company, they ban new accounts of banned botter by HDD identifier everytime user start new account +2-3 days.

1. That victim use new ip each time (dont know if he buy vpn service or not)

2. then he start new account, spend some time and energy on new account, after that admins found him by hdd id and ban

3. victim tryed to avoid ban, change ip alot of time, but always get banned.

Today is so many way to identify/mark your computer. if you execute developer ".exe" then only one way to avoid connection between banned account and "fresh" - its a new computer

so. my advice: dont bother with vpn.

54 minutes ago, camelot10 said:

you know what mean hardware id? do you know what mean NAT ? its 20th century to trackdown by ip.

today only venerans of vietnam war use IP to find/stop botters/hackers.

worked in game developer company, they ban new accounts of banned botter by HDD identifier everytime user start new account +2-3 days.

1. That victim use new ip each time (dont know if he buy vpn service or not)

2. then he start new account, spend some time and energy on new account, after that admins found him by hdd id and ban

3. victim tryed to avoid ban, change ip alot of time, but always get banned.

Today is so many way to identify/mark your computer. if you execute developer ".exe" then only one way to avoid connection between banned account and "fresh" - its a new computer

so. my advice: dont bother with vpn.

Okay thanks for your reply, but it feels like my ip will be marked if i bot alot on one ip and then get banned. I will start using VM but should i use vpn on that VM? Like, install VM + vpn then start wow trough that, they wouldnt know then? 

Im just wondering what people are doing to keep their botting accounts/trading/guild bank accounts seperated.
Thanks for your answer!

again. its "yesterday" to track botter by ip, even hardware id dont help too much. 

you should google about AI and heatmaps. Here brief example: youtube

blizzard doesnt ban/catch/watch by ip or hardware id, when you have millions of users, you can get heatmaps of users interactions. and when some part of your userbase start acting like on alghorythm, and you can predict what and when they do and what they gonna do next.

this is main problem with popular bots/profiles: 100 000 users go to X,Y get quest AA or gather node BB, then all of them go to X2,Y2 and get quest CC or node DD and so on.

after few hours/days/weeks blizzard have heatmap algorythm. and if someone: even if that player login for 20min, but in this 20min that player do same steps/action that other botts do -> blizzard mark your character for banwave.

that why banwaves apprear once per 6-12 months. Its a gigantic job to calculcate bots heatmaps, its like a trump ace on your hands, you gonna rise till max and only then reveal it.

this is my top 5 antiban suggestions:

1. no public profiles -> even if someone posted good profile -> mimic it: download profile, run for 1 secs, make screenshot from radar, delete profile, make own profile according to screenshot. event that method i would suggest. make all profiles by hands. its a 2-5min to make good route.

2. never make profiles with one lap (loop/circle): made something like olympic rings, 2-5 circles

3. grinding only on "hotspots" - > no path

4. Each time you got banned-> remove and forget profiles folder

5. run different tasks. especialy actual content. i mean do: reputations, daily, dungeons, timewalking, lfr, mythics, darkmoon. everything that breaks your farm heatmaps routine (grind/gather)

2 hours ago, camelot10 said:

again. its "yesterday" to track botter by ip, even hardware id dont help too much. 

you should google about AI and heatmaps. Here brief example: youtube

blizzard doesnt ban/catch/watch by ip or hardware id, when you have millions of users, you can get heatmaps of users interactions. and when some part of your userbase start acting like on alghorythm, and you can predict what and when they do and what they gonna do next.

this is main problem with popular bots/profiles: 100 000 users go to X,Y get quest AA or gather node BB, then all of them go to X2,Y2 and get quest CC or node DD and so on.

after few hours/days/weeks blizzard have heatmap algorythm. and if someone: even if that player login for 20min, but in this 20min that player do same steps/action that other botts do -> blizzard mark your character for banwave.

that why banwaves apprear once per 6-12 months. Its a gigantic job to calculcate bots heatmaps, its like a trump ace on your hands, you gonna rise till max and only then reveal it.

this is my top 5 antiban suggestions:

1. no public profiles -> even if someone posted good profile -> mimic it: download profile, run for 1 secs, make screenshot from radar, delete profile, make own profile according to screenshot. event that method i would suggest. make all profiles by hands. its a 2-5min to make good route.

2. never make profiles with one lap (loop/circle): made something like olympic rings, 2-5 circles

3. grinding only on "hotspots" - > no path

4. Each time you got banned-> remove and forget profiles folder

5. run different tasks. especialy actual content. i mean do: reputations, daily, dungeons, timewalking, lfr, mythics, darkmoon. everything that breaks your farm heatmaps routine (grind/gather)

Ah i see, thats very interesting. I love min/maxing everything i do so thats why i make sure to know everything i potentially could, this was some good advice. I'll look into making my own profile. (atm i use a bought one from here). Thanks alot for your answer!