Should you buy WRobot if you don't want to create your own profiles?

aqwimage

I am too lazy to grind hence I am buying the bot but If i will have to spend hours making just one profile then i rather just play the damn game. So will I have to do that? Cause I made a mistake of buying a bot for another mmorpg before and turned out that i had to make my own profiles and what no....

basically I need to know if 

I can level 1-110 

Make gold 

Dungeon grind 

31 minutes ago, aqwimage said:

I can level 1-110 

Make gold 

Dungeon grind 

You dont have to make your own profiles- there are a lot of free and paid ones out there.  Quality does vary.

However, In my opinion grind profiles are not difficult to make at all, you can make a grinder profile in about 3 minutes.  All you need to do is define where  the bot can move to, and what NPC's you want it to kill.. load the profile and walk away.  it wont be as fancy as a quest profile, but it will get the job done.  When i started with Wrobot i would make a grinder profile for an appropriate zone and leave the bot for 2-3 hours while i went to seep.  turning the but off with a "shutdown -s -t 15000" from the command prompt.  loading up the bot the next day it would be 2-3 lvls higher.. it worked...

Pretty much this- a working profile can be made in 2-3 mins.  

Make gold: farming.  i run multiple wow accs all farming on different servers.  on avaerage i think most of my bots run at ~3-4K an hour profit (which may seem low but is a realistic figure)  some people boast up to 5X that number but wherever.

Dungeon grind: low level rinse and repeat dungeon farming- yes.  Random dungeon farming via group finder: No.  I dont know of any WoW bot at this time which does dungeons smoothly

1 hour ago, eeny said:

Make gold: farming.  i run multiple wow accs all farming on different servers.  on avaerage i think most of my bots run at ~3-4K an hour profit (which may seem low but is a realistic figure)  some people boast up to 5X that number but wherever.

Dungeon grind: low level rinse and repeat dungeon farming- yes.  Random dungeon farming via group finder: No.  I dont know of any WoW bot at this time which does dungeons smoothly

Where do you get the paid ones? Can you please link me?