Blacklist area question

Sophie_

Hello, i got a question about blacklist an area. As you probably know, there is an elite called nighthuntress syrenne in suramar, who, cause me lot of trouble when i use my profile, so i tried to blacklist the area where she is, but the bot still try to gather node close to her, and obviously, aggro her and get killed.. Any idea if i can blacklist the area+node in this area?

Hey @Sophie_,

the spawn area of Nighthuntress Syrenne is huge. 

nighthuntress-syrenne3du3s.png (413×298)

If you blacklist all areas, the bot haven't any space to farm (LOL). But i know what you mean.. hate this NPC.

So if you still want to blacklist a spot, use following code:

<GathererBlackListRadius>
      <Position X="0" Y="0" Z="0" />
      <Radius>30</Radius>
      <Continent>Troll_Raid</Continent>
    </GathererBlackListRadius>

Best regards.

Hey, that's what i tried, but even if i blacklist an area, if the bot see a node in this area he will try to gather it :/
edit: I know right about nighthuntress spawn area, but i want to blacklist a specific area but as i said the bot go in this area because it see a node on it map

3 hours ago, Sophie_ said:

Hey, that's what i tried, but even if i blacklist an area, if the bot see a node in this area he will try to gather it :/
edit: I know right about nighthuntress spawn area, but i want to blacklist a specific area but as i said the bot go in this area because it see a node on it map

Hm, that's weird.

• 4 weeks later...