advice with battlechest accounts

Xothak

You could bot in pandaria for Sumptuous Fur thats what i use to do. You could also do research on the Auction house and see whats popular, people are always leveling blacksmith and leatherwork up and buying from auction house.

You could also purchase eeny Quester profile and sell powerleveling services. Its a amazing profile and i never gotten detected useing it by anyone.  

http://wrobot.eu/files/file/756-paid-horde-quester-1-60-by-eeny/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-2608

3 hours ago, TheThirdEye said:

You could bot in pandaria for Sumptuous Fur thats what i use to do. You could also do research on the Auction house and see whats popular, people are always leveling blacksmith and leatherwork up and buying from auction house.

You could also purchase eeny Quester profile and sell powerleveling services. Its a amazing profile and i never gotten detected useing it by anyone.  

http://wrobot.eu/files/file/756-paid-horde-quester-1-60-by-eeny/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-2608

ty for the advice :)

16 hours ago, TheThirdEye said:

I'm pretty sure that if you used ONLY the quester profile, and were around for the banwave, you would still get banned...

I'm almost positive that the bans weren't limited to ONLY people who botted for herbs/ores, or PVP...

• 3 weeks later...
On 18-11-2016 at 7:07 PM, Hapiguy said:

I'm pretty sure that if you used ONLY the quester profile, and were around for the banwave, you would still get banned...

I'm almost positive that the bans weren't limited to ONLY people who botted for herbs/ores, or PVP...

I'm pretty sure they care more about battleground bots and ores, I never got banned for grind botting or quest botting and I have been banned multiple times for ore and battleground botting

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 3:59 PM, Xothak said:

Guys i was wondering if anyone know how to make money with suicide battlechest accounts? cuz atm i dont have enough money to spend on legion expacs.  

Ty in advance for the advice.

The easiest way to earn cash or gold is to join a realm that is low population and farm all the old stuff that is needed for mounts .. such a the Skygolem that takes 30 days to complete I know its a outdated thing to do . but if you don't want spend 50 bucks and then get banned 9 bucks seems better right .. So farm some of the hardest things to get a hold of such a ORE from Lk area's or in Outlands the (old one) 59- 65 stuff , also if your a enchanter you can run the dungeons and D/E all the stuff there to make great profit and since the realm is low population your not going to have much in the way of wining the auction sadly the Biggest draw back is (low population) but if your along side 1k other people trying to do the same thing and they have more time then you do you will loose in your sells but I also know that since its High population on flip side you will often sell your stuff before you leave the Auction house , but since its high population let again there are a lot of people who will farm the stuff them selves cause they don't want to pay the prices listed that's how bots start