Dungeon product - Work in progress

theunseen13

Hello all, 

First off I would like to introduce myself. I have been in the botting community for many years. I like to be very active in the community and help others as much as I can. For most of my botting career I have mostly just been mooching off others, besides the occasional profile or fight class that I create and upload. However, I now want to create something that will be of great use to the community. I just recently started using WRobot and am very impressed with it so far. 

So for my first project I would like to make a Dungeon product based off the Grinder product for WRobot. I know Droidz mentioned before he would be working on something similar (So Droidz if you see this and you are already quite far along in the progress feel free to cut me off so we don't overlap). 

Basically the product will be simple - It will be for any dungeon that you solo, so this is not meant for Party/Group dungeons. Basically it will automate the process of entering a dungeon, running through it and looting/mining, and then zone out, reset the dungeon and then zone back in. It will mostly be a way for just soloing any dungeon that you can solo, if there is a rare mount in it for instance or just getting lower level items for twinks/money. 

This post is to ask all of you what kind of features you would like to see for the bot. Any ideas are welcome and I will try to implement as many as possible. 

Also I will note that this will probably take me some time because I am new to C# programming. I come from a huge web development background, but web programming is very different from object oriented programming. However, I will work at it as much as possible. 

Thanks,
GL and HF botting - Stay safe

awesome idea.

auto repair using the traveller's tundra mount when your out of the dungeon resetting would be great, could also include auto sell, just as automated as it could get rly