bot just shuts down

kroniks

Possibly you have the incorrect license key entered? That's kind of what it is sounding like, or possibly are you trying to run multiple sessions?

I would make sure there is not another session running in your task manager without you knowing

[Error] 23:16 - dfsg gfds gfds#2: The remote server returned an error: (408) Request Timeout.

[Error] 23:16 - Connection error, close bot, you have probably launched 2 times wrobot with same license key.

[Error] 23:16 - System.Char[]

and no i havent lunched 2 wrobot.

Hmm, well I am not near my computer to test it out myself. But it could just be having a problem connecting to the server. If anything I would try restarting your computer if you have not already just to make sure there is no other instances running. If that does not work, probably a connection issue. 

I am getting the same problem with both of my keys. I sent Droidz a pm about this. I thought I was hacked for my key or something lol

Tried restarting my computer like theunseen13 said, still got the same issue.

Yeah, I should have been more specific - I believe it's a problem with connecting to the authentication server for the license key. Not a problem with the actual license key itself. The trial account probably does not have to go through an auth server. I could be totally wrong, it's just my guess

Hello,

We have received a large DDoS attack that have been mitigated, however, the bots connections to the servers have been somehow interpreted as a part of the attack because the bot does not use a real browser to requests infos.

This will be fixed soon, I have asked them to stop filtering our IP because the attack is gone.

HI It seems like the bot started doing the same thing as yesterday. It starts and after 2-3 it shuts down.

any clue on whats going on? maybe another DDos attack?

I keep having the same problem please solve 2 min and the bot closing automatically

just controlled on the task manager but not have multiple session

my key is valid is for 1 year expire 03/27/2014

please fix :-)

Please keep each help topic in a separate post so we can track and help more effectively.

The ddos may still have some effect once in a while. Jealous people ddos :)