Game keeps disconnecting me...

kazurengan

22 minutes ago, Reaper666 said:

does the game close out completely along with bot?

no, the game simply returns to the login screen with some weird characters on the username

something like : %$#356#!#$=(

and then gives an error when trying to login ofc

Idk. I've never had an error like that before. what's your internet speeds like? If you could provide logs from your bot, it may show the error. computer update with proper hardware to run everything. I'm my old PC, I had low end hardware which gave me issues trying to run game with addons and the bot.

1 hour ago, Reaper666 said:

Idk. I've never had an error like that before. what's your internet speeds like? If you could provide logs from your bot, it may show the error. computer update with proper hardware to run everything. I'm my old PC, I had low end hardware which gave me issues trying to run game with addons and the bot.

log:

[F] 21:06:06 - [Spell] Cast Stormstrike (Stormstrike)
[F] 21:06:12 - [Spell] Cast Stormstrike (Stormstrike)
21:06:15 - [Regen] Started
21:08:58 - [Regen] Finished
21:09:00 - [Farming] Farm Leystone Deposit > 2525.936 ; 6338.674 ; 199.8963 ; "None"
21:09:07 - [Farming] Farm successful
21:09:08 - [Farming] Farm Dreamleaf > 2505.047 ; 6398.86 ; 162.843 ; "None"
21:09:36 - [Fight] Player Attacked by Ashmaw Mauler (lvl 110)
21:10:04 - [Fight] Player Attacked by Ashmaw Mauler (lvl 110)
21:10:14 - [Relog] Player
[E] 21:12:51 - System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Invalid window handle

[E] 21:12:56 - System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Invalid window handle

bb.png

5 minutes ago, Reaper666 said:

How are you launching the game? Through the WoW Launcher Client or straight from the directory? I myself no longer use the Client and start the game up from the Bot itself.

yea i'm launching it from the bot.

But i'm running it in a VPS, not sure if that means anything though.

16 hours ago, Reaper666 said:

I'm not sure. Wish I could help further. Are you able to open the game normally without the bot? If so, just play normal for a lil while and see what happens.

it plays normal if i launch from the launcher

On 20/12/2016 at 9:27 PM, Reaper666 said:

I'm not sure. Wish I could help further. Are you able to open the game normally without the bot? If so, just play normal for a lil while and see what happens.

now i cannot even enter on the game with bot. :S

I would delete the current Bot that you have downloaded and redownload the bot and enter your License. (Simple copy n paste) Also, when you go into your bot folder to launch the bot, wait like a minute to see if any updates come through for the bot. When you have the license inputted, click "Launch Bot". License Window opens up and click "Login". Window will open and state "Please select game Process and connect to the game." Click OK. Then it will ask "Do you want launch Wow in 32 bit mode?" Choose YES. And it should boot up the game to the login screen. This is how I enter the game.

I did send this to you in a PM but figured I'd share for others just incase

• 2 weeks later...