Botting

Bloodsbane

Hey peps got a simple question :) should i use a vpn while botting or can i use my normal ip or will they ban my main account if i bot on my account 2?. if u did not understand i try explain better if i bot on account 2 (bot account) is there any chance they will see my main account? and ban it to and i dont have bot on it?

vpn is always a good idea, so it is not your original IP and can get your account unbanned most times :)

but mmorobot has a good protection system in place as well :) but manual reports from people always happen.

a vpn can be but is not always a bad idea, not to endorse any particular service or program, but a vpn changes your ip address on its own unlike your isp, blizzard can and will detect your account logging in from these various ips and that will draw more attention to yourself.  For that reason a vpn is not a good idea, but as creative said, we have warden scanning.  And for the accounts thing, just like droidz stated, they will only ban the account caught botting, and if its your first offense and you havnt done anything severe or malicious you will most likely get a warning with a suspension over a ban.