HB pissed off many users

Pasterke

2 minutes ago, Pasterke said:

HB just deleted all the lifetime keys, forcing all the users to pay a monthly fee. Many users complained about the decission. I think we will get more new botters here :)

Well thats good and bad news because might be more profit for bot development but also might bring the attention of the eye of sauron to this place.  So kinda win/lose lol

36 minutes ago, Pasterke said:

HB just deleted all the lifetime keys, forcing all the users to pay a monthly fee. Many users complained about the decission. I think we will get more new botters here :)

They announced it almost a week ago, honestly I was hoping that we'd already have a LOT more people, but hey, it's all good.

I'm sure we've picked up at least a few so far.

It can always help, and I don't think it will be enough to hurt.

That won't become an issue until Bossland GmbH goes down for good.

Then we might have to worry about increased visibility...

Their actions have certainly rubbed me the wrong way, at least. I'll be looking to purchase this bot quite soon. In fact, I think it might be you who referred me to here, Pasterke, though I might be mistaken!

8 hours ago, Fio said:

Their actions have certainly rubbed me the wrong way, at least. I'll be looking to purchase this bot quite soon. In fact, I think it might be you who referred me to here, Pasterke, though I might be mistaken!

Absolutely!

We look forward to the new blood.

HB has definitely screwed up big time with alienating their customer base.

That being said, if we had even 10 people come to wRobot and 1-2 community devs as well, things here would pick up exponentially.

The groundwork is all here, it just needs knowledgeable hands to get it going!!