Slowly wRobot after some hours...

Asoter

Hey, Wrobot use around 2-4% cpu and some small amount of ram(50-80mb if good remember), wow.exe 15-20% and ram 700-800mb. I think that maybe some command make this slowly after X time?

@Droidz Fore sure thats happened after 1-2 hours farming, I dont know but probably bot have problem with meshes afters this time with(decision with moving do in 5-15 secs):

<QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPosition(new Vector3(x,y,z);" />

<QuestsSorted Action="RunCode" NameClass="wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithNpc(new Vector3(x, y, z), ID_NPC);" />

I'm trying now without path finder now and then I tell you whats happened.

I've also been experiencing a similar issue, my char's click to move frequency seems to be too high causing the bot to basically inch around for lack of a better term.

I restarted my computer once and it seemed to fix it. But since then it has occured again, and restarting the PC/wow/wrobot did not correct the problem.

My profile are specifical, and Relogger will destroy all concept and can bugged.

Btw. Disable Path didnt help, clean memory too.. Don't know what to do now with this.

Edit2: Got some idea for trying to fix this, tell you tommorow

24 minutes ago, Asoter said:

My profile are specifical, and Relogger will destroy all concept and can bugged.

Btw. Disable Path didnt help, clean memory too.. Don't know what to do now with this.

Instead of "GoToStep: 0" you can try to close bot with C# code:

wManager.Pulsator.Dispose(true);

And if you use "Relogger" he will relaunch wrobot.

If you want send me your profile by private message I'll search what is the cause of this problem.