How do you avoid the bot crossing paths when harvesting materials and two paths are close to eachother? (possible even overlapping)

testingz

Dear community,

I have just figured this out and it was quite a let-down, to create a detailed path for gathering around an entire map, back and forth, not in a complete circle because that is not possible, but sometimes in areas with big density of materials in an "S" around and in canyons occasionally the starting path and the path back home run parallel to eachother for maximum efficiency. The bot is in the middle of the whole route, finds a herb, crosses the path of the route that was designed lateron for the way back, re-enters the loop on that side and runs the opposite direction back to where it initially came from, shortening the path.

Do you have to make either a big circle or only one line back and forth? Is there a way the crossing over and then re-entering on the wrong path, running back, skipping all the path ahead? Any option that I've overlooked? Pretty sure I have checked all

I am looking forward to your reply. Thank you.