Question on speed buffs, how to enable them via FightClass Editor?

testingz

Dear community, I simply want to speed the bot up while he is being indoors. Any speed buff, such as sprint from rogue or here with the paladin Divine Steed. I know I can select the spell, but there is no condition I can find that sounds similar to "if not mounted, always use this spell on cooldown". How do I make it work?

On 30.1.2017 at 1:03 PM, Droidz said:

Hello, in spell settings put false at "Cast if mounted".

It is set, but it does not work. Do I have to check a condition? If so, which condition? I want (in this case) the paladin to be cast divine steed Speed Buff when he is Indoors and the DK (in the other example) to cast Path of Frost when he is In Water

Unbenannt-1s.jpg

15 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, do you have put false at the spell settings 'Check if spell is good distance' and 'check if target is in view'?

Hello, divine steed and other Speed buffs dont need any target. Isnt there an option to let the bot cast speed buffs Whenever it is not mounted, for example indoors..?

On 01/02/2017 at 10:48 AM, testingz said:

Hello, divine steed and other Speed buffs dont need any target. Isnt there an option to let the bot cast speed buffs Whenever it is not mounted, for example indoors..?

Yes you need to put false at at 'Check if spell is good distance' and 'check if target is in view' spell settings