Bot Stutters On Pull

I am playing a melee character and has search radius set at 20 but it seems to happen at whatever rate. When the bot goes to pull a mob it just like sits there and like stutter steps until it gets to the mob. It's kinda like what happened when a mob is fleeing. Any fix for this? With a melee character the bot should scan for targets, once the target is seen then the bot should completely run to the mob. Can I do this in code? 

Like in the pull method add

if can't pull with a ranged ability then 

MovementManager.Moveto(targetobject.position) sorry I am on my phone. All I'm saying is there needs to be a way for melee character to move to the target instead of sitting there wait 2 seconds then stutter to the aggroed mob.

17 hours ago, Doobie said:

I am playing a melee character and has search radius set at 20 but it seems to happen at whatever rate. When the bot goes to pull a mob it just like sits there and like stutter steps until it gets to the mob. It's kinda like what happened when a mob is fleeing. Any fix for this? With a melee character the bot should scan for targets, once the target is seen then the bot should completely run to the mob. Can I do this in code? 

Like in the pull method add

if can't pull with a ranged ability then 

MovementManager.Moveto(targetobject.position) sorry I am on my phone. All I'm saying is there needs to be a way for melee character to move to the target instead of sitting there wait 2 seconds then stutter to the aggroed mob.

@Droidz Is there a way to fix this? On agrro if the bot is not close enough to the target it will stutter step to the target. 

Hey so is there a way to fix the bot Stutter on Pull. If you are a melee character , you cannot set your search radius greater then your melee range. That really is not okay because you miss out on so many mobs due to the such small search radius.If the bot gets aggro from a mob that is out of search range, the bot will stutter walk until it reaches the mob. 

Will there be a fix for this?

22 hours ago, Doobie said:

Hey so is there a way to fix the bot Stutter on Pull. If you are a melee character , you cannot set your search radius greater then your melee range. That really is not okay because you miss out on so many mobs due to the such small search radius.If the bot gets aggro from a mob that is out of search range, the bot will stutter walk until it reaches the mob. 

Will there be a fix for this?

Seems to work fine with a Fight Class, so there must be something going on with the pull method in c# in this specific right class in C#.