Hello dear Wrobot support. Need help. i create Grinding Profile(3.3.5a WOTLK)  i create circle path, choose mobs to attack, load Fight Profile, choose mail and vendot NPC. 

So my char fliyng 1 circle and kill all mobs i need, then he just FLYING by my path and dont attack anything!! help please

Avoid Harvest Players Radius =   -1

Max Units Near = 100

Searching radius = 17   ( radius that i need, but he fly in 1m from mobs, aggro them, but dont attack) 

1 hour ago, Droidz said:

Strange, can you try to install WRobot in a new folder (to reset settings) and only add your fightclass and profile to test with default WRobot settings if you get this problem.

again. he did 1 round good, then he just flying. mobs running to him and he is just flying

6 фев 2017 18H25.log.html

mb on this path farming 1 more player from my fraction ?   mb cuz mobs have respawn time not 2-5 min they have 10-15 sec and they stay close to each other ? i dont think so, he have kind of mobs to target, and i quess he dont care how fast they respawns ?

21 hours ago, Droidz said:

Strange, can you try to install WRobot in a new folder (to reset settings) and only add your fightclass and profile to test with default WRobot settings if you get this problem.

so u will not help me ?