Very Impressed with bot

Demondog

To the mods, devs I must say I am DAMN impressed with this bot.

I spent an hour last night playing with making scripts for quest, grinding and gathering and I have to say this bot ability is F'in awesome. There is no reason on earth with a more vibrant community why this bot won't have a crap load of scripts for people to use.

I am going to level a toon fast and start creating some nice farming scripts for people.

This bot reminds me of Glider from the old days but with questing thrown in.

1 hour ago, Demondog said:

To the mods, devs I must say I am DAMN impressed with this bot.

I spent an hour last night playing with making scripts for quest, grinding and gathering and I have to say this bot ability is F'in awesome. There is no reason on earth with a more vibrant community why this bot won't have a crap load of scripts for people to use.

I am going to level a toon fast and start creating some nice farming scripts for people.

This bot reminds me of Glider from the old days but with questing thrown in.

i agree. this bot is so simple and good! i love it. Lets hope the banwave in US will not hit europe as hard as there., because of the new WoW-Mark system.

Anyways, i would love to see a 1-110 Questingprofile/script and would also pay for it if it is worth.

Keep it up buddy!

Questing profiles are very time consuming. That's why you don't really see much of them. But with that being said, with the flow of new members within our community, there may be a few that pop up eventually.

There are a couple of decent 1-80 profiles floating around, I'm pretty sure.

As far as 1-110, that's an INSANE amount of time spent developing the steps, and so far nobody has dedicated to doing so.

I'm sure there's probably a decent sized group of players who would happily pay for such a profile, but until a solid developer can feel that their time would be well spent, I don't foresee that happening...

My 2 cents, as usual.

Demon, very glad you like it and it is A LOT like Glider. I was a heavy glider back in the day until the Banwave of '08 lol. or '07 whatever it was haha. Even after I still used it. I logged into an old account that I recovered recently and it was still in Nagrand with loads of stuff in bags from when he was gliding and was banned lol.

This bot is great and the community is pretty active. The bigger we get, the more likely we are to fall though. :(