4228- Game Version Incorrect

xWingBatx

This happened 10 minutes ago... Wait up.

OP posted more than two hours before you posted this.  The response time of the devs was great.  I'm just bitching that there SHOULD have been something posted on the site so the OP didn't surf in, see nothing, assume they had screwed something up, delete their client, re-install it and go through all THAT BS.  A simple post would have sufficed. 

OP posted more than two hours before you posted this.  The response time of the devs was great.  I'm just bitching that there SHOULD have been something posted on the site so the OP didn't surf in, see nothing, assume they had screwed something up, delete their client, re-install it and go through all THAT BS.  A simple post would have sufficed. 

I live in France (UTC +01:00), normally, wow update are at 19:00 pm, except this update was posted around 3:00 am. I watched before going to sleep around 2:00 am no update, I have updated bot at my wake (It is for this reason I haven't post message before).

Generally bot is updated 1 hour or 2 after the release of a large patch (No update required for small wow patch).