Hunters

I cannot figure out how to make them engage only in bow range. The bot runs around and aggro in like 6 yard range and does not melee attack or range attack. I have very little exp creating a fight class. If anyone got anything  good that they are willing to share I would appreciate it.

Here is the solution : 

<FightClassSpell>
      <FightClassConditions>
        <FightClassCondition>
          <ContionType>CSharpCode</ContionType>
          <Param xsi:type="FightClassConditionString">
            <Value>!Lua.LuaDoString&lt;bool&gt;("return IsAutoRepeatAction(" + (SpellManager.GetSpellSlotId(SpellListManager.SpellIdByName("Auto Shot")) + 1) + ")")</Value>
          </Param>
        </FightClassCondition>
        <FightClassCondition>
            <Value>Lua.LuaDoString&lt;bool&gt;("return IsActionInRange(" + (SpellManager.GetSpellSlotId(SpellListManager.SpellIdByName("Auto Shot")) + 1) + ")")</Value>
          </Param>
        </FightClassCondition>
      </FightClassConditions>
      <SpellName>Auto Shot</SpellName>
      <Priority>2</Priority>
      <CheckSpellDistance>false</CheckSpellDistance>
    </FightClassSpell>
    <FightClassSpell>
      <FightClassConditions>
        <FightClassCondition>
            <Value>!Lua.LuaDoString&lt;bool&gt;("return IsAutoRepeatAction(" + (SpellManager.GetSpellSlotId(SpellListManager.SpellIdByName("Attack")) + 1) + ")")</Value>
          </Param>
        </FightClassCondition>
        <FightClassCondition>
            <Value>Lua.LuaDoString&lt;bool&gt;("return IsActionInRange(" + (SpellManager.GetSpellSlotId(SpellListManager.SpellIdByName("Attack")) + 1) + ")")</Value>
          </Param>
        </FightClassCondition>
      </FightClassConditions>
      <SpellName>Attack</SpellName>
      <Priority>1</Priority>
    </FightClassSpell>

Confused as to how to use it properly..

Do i just cut / paste into my existing config, or do i need to change spell setting for auto shot to c sharp or lua? (Not spell is c# code or not spell is lua script)

1. Open your xml fight class.
  2. Locate those two spells (starts with <FightClassSpell> and end with </FightClassSpell>)
  3. Replace the whole block

Additionally If you don't want to hassle, I posted a Hunter Fight Class including those triggers.

Actually it only support lvl 1 to 10 but I'll post tonight the version I'm working on which will support 10 to X lvl (Updating it as I'm leveling). 

31 minutes ago, DonaldMacRonald said:

Try my new version. I just uploaded a new one which should work.

Follow the instructions in the description page

I'm sorry but I'm not sure where to find those options:

" with WRoutine YOU MUST  :

• OR check "Launch rotation when combat start" if you want to use right mouse click (but you will attack every hostile target you left click on)
  • OR start combat manually with Auto Shot (for low levels hunter without pet)
  • OR have your pet on defensive (will attack first then trigger combat routine)"

1 hour ago, DonaldMacRonald said:

You'll find  "Launch rotation when combat start"  when you select Wrotation product, and you click on Product Settings

Well, WRotation if I understand correctly (and all other options) are just for the rotation bot.. if I want to grind/quest with automatic movement I don't need to do anything.

If that's the case the updated script still toggles between melee and autoshot :(

PS: Should we talk about it here or in your profile(comment section) :))

I'd love to help out, botted for years - just new to WRobot.

Just put the range at the right distance. I recommend 35 instead of 40, and this for moving targets.

You don't need to activate auto shot, it's auto triggerd when you start combat. Never right click an target to attack, that's the worst thing you can do. Just use cobra shot or concussive shot to enter combat. Right clicking an target is a bad behavior for a range class.

1 minute ago, Pasterke said:

Just put the range at the right distance. I recommend 35 instead of 40, and this for moving targets.

You don't need to activate auto shot, it's auto triggerd when you start combat. Never right click an target to attack, that's the worst thing you can do. Just use cobra shot or concussive shot to enter combat. Right clicking an target is a bad behavior for a range class.

I think you're at the wrong part of the forum since you mentioned cobra shot.

This is the 1.12.1 - Vanilla section! :)) Right click in vanilla does autoattack - not autoshot anyways.

not the wrong section. Right clicking an target still trigger auto attack, even now. I just say that's a bad behavior for range classes. If you only have melee as starting skills, you need to set the range correct.

say you have range skill at level 4 then you put :

public float Range { get { return ObjectManager.Me.Level < 4 ? 5 : 35; } }

That way for the first 3 levels the range will be 5, from level 4 on the range will be 35.

40 minutes ago, Pasterke said:

not the wrong section. Right clicking an target still trigger auto attack, even now. I just say that's a bad behavior for range classes. If you only have melee as starting skills, you need to set the range correct.

say you have range skill at level 4 then you put :

public float Range { get { return ObjectManager.Me.Level < 4 ? 5 : 35; } }

That way for the first 3 levels the range will be 5, from level 4 on the range will be 35.

So I tried leveling to 4 cause I get Serpent Sting at that point - nothing changes.

He is in autoattack mode for most of the time while switchting to autoshot every second for a  fraction of a second. (Yes, he is in range!)

@Pasterke 

It's much more complicated than that.

If you take into account Party, WRotation, Grinder, Quester, etc. logics it just can't be done that way : how do you manage the cases:

• where you start combat at close combat and then it goes to range combat, whatever your level is?
  • where you're out of mana ?

And range is already fixed at 35 in my figh class

Furthermore, in Grinder for exemple Serpent Sting does trigger Auto Shot but it is immediatly overriden by Attack command which is spammed by the Grind bot

@MacPod I didn't test my fight classes against Grinder nor Quester yet.

I'm actually working on it, but it's gonna be a bit tougher since Grinder bot spams Attack command .... I strongly believe it's because the bot is faulty on Hunter Attack. It can't detect, in C# if it is triggered or not.