[Battleground] Tunnel Vision mode...won't switch target.

There's one thing that triggers me, specially when I bot with melee classes. They pick up a target, sometimes near, sometimes the far-est possible and they are hooked to that target until he dies or you die. This has a "sense" ok, but sometimes I was watching my warrior slowed by mages + rogues + warriors (and massacrated meanwhile) but his priority was catching the warlock 40 yards away, instead of changing target with all the enemies he had in his melee zone. I tried with mouse to force TAB and give him a new target, nothing to do, he re-targets last target and keeps running to him ignoring everything else. Is there an option to make the bot a little bit smarter?

• 1 month later...
On 25.2.2017 at 11:01 AM, scripterx said:

There's one thing that triggers me, specially when I bot with melee classes. They pick up a target, sometimes near, sometimes the far-est possible and they are hooked to that target until he dies or you die. This has a "sense" ok, but sometimes I was watching my warrior slowed by mages + rogues + warriors (and massacrated meanwhile) but his priority was catching the warlock 40 yards away, instead of changing target with all the enemies he had in his melee zone. I tried with mouse to force TAB and give him a new target, nothing to do, he re-targets last target and keeps running to him ignoring everything else. Is there an option to make the bot a little bit smarter?

Did you figure something out for this?