Rogue stealth until regen is done after death

So, I've noticed my wrobot gets stuck during a quest from time to time when I'm using my Rogue. After my rogue dies, it goes back to it's point of death and resurrects, but instead of waiting for full regen, it jumps right back in to fight when the health is only at 50%. Is there any way to get the bot to wait until regen is full health before diving back in?

I'd prefer that it goes to stealth and regens until it's full then goes in to fight.

I'm just throwing this idea out there and have never tried it. You could modify the fight class for your needs or you could try changing the Food/Drink setting to Use a spell "Stealth" for the Food setting and give it a high percentage. I've done that with heal spells but never in this way. I'm curious if it would work.

On 3/7/2017 at 1:12 PM, Zan said:

I'm just throwing this idea out there and have never tried it. You could modify the fight class for your needs or you could try changing the Food/Drink setting to Use a spell "Stealth" for the Food setting and give it a high percentage. I've done that with heal spells but never in this way. I'm curious if it would work.

Not a bad idea. I'll look into that.

On 3/7/2017 at 1:12 PM, Zan said:

Nope. Didn't work. Anyone else have any suggestions?

The problem is... when it resurrects (regardless of going into stealth) it always immediately engages (even though it looks for a safe spot to resurrect first). Isn't there anyway to change the parameters of when it will engage so that it waits until it has full health before reengaging? 

• 5 months later...

Got exactly the same problem with different classes. Have anyone solved it already? Or maybe any advices for solving it? Sometimes this issue causes unending loop of death, resurrect -> engage fight with no mana / health -> realise spirit -> repeat. So it's kind of annoying.

Food options: 40-80%
Drink options: 20-80% Use Drink true

UPD have tryed to turn Attack Before Been Attacked to false, it's not helping. It seems like the Regen happens only on fight end, but when you have resurected, that's not a fight end, so lets engage.. Will try to check it tooday.