Do I need .lua script to do such a thing?

On the private server I'm playing on (legion 7.1.5 23420) it's possible to do a thing such as: go into firelands, lure golem, turtles, scorpions etc into one place (prefferably using mount/travel form since it has higher pull range), wait 10 sec and put AoE, loot, sell/repair, delete non-sellable items, go out and reset instance. 

Is it only possible to do such a thing using .lua or I can use some inbuild options? I don't like the thing Grinder loots every mob 1by1 instead of grouping some more - it's taking too much time. 

25 minutes ago, borntosowdeath said:

On the private server I'm playing on (legion 7.1.5 23420) it's possible to do a thing such as: go into firelands, lure golem, turtles, scorpions etc into one place (prefferably using mount/travel form since it has higher pull range), wait 10 sec and put AoE, loot, sell/repair, delete non-sellable items, go out and reset instance. 

Is it only possible to do such a thing using .lua or I can use some inbuild options? I don't like the thing Grinder loots every mob 1by1 instead of grouping some more - it's taking too much time. 

On 5.03.2017 at 7:47 PM, Runaro said:

How do I call end of FollowPath with Is complete condition? I don't know the command, but it can use my position which is last position in FollowPath 
<Vector3 X="-534.2473" Y="325.9972" Z="115.4728" />
After that I have KillAndLoot event that's killing the thrash.
I wanna add InteractWithNPC to sell items in the entrance of Firelands too, but don't know what should IsCompleteCondition be... Wouldve need to destroy BoP recipes that can,t be sold, open chests and stomachs and check if my backpack available slots are the same as in the beginning... Could you help me with it?

52 minutes ago, borntosowdeath said:

How do I call end of FollowPath with Is complete condition? I don't know the command, but it can use my position which is last position in FollowPath 
<Vector3 X="-534.2473" Y="325.9972" Z="115.4728" />
After that I have KillAndLoot event that's killing the thrash.
I wanna add InteractWithNPC to sell items in the entrance of Firelands too, but don't know what should IsCompleteCondition be... Wouldve need to destroy BoP recipes that can,t be sold, open chests and stomachs and check if my backpack available slots are the same as in the beginning... Could you help me with it?

return ObjectManager.Me.Position.DistanceTo2D(new Vector3(-534.2473, 325.9972, 115.4728)) < 5;
something like that