Strafing after frost nova

Hi.

I am trying to make wrobot strafe after using frost nova with my frost mage fight class.

I am using following C# code and it kind of works:
wManager.Events.FightEvents.OnFightLoop += (unit, cancelable) =>
        {
            var me = wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me;
            var target = wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Target;
            if (me.IsAlive && target.IsAlive && !me.IsCast)
            {
                wManager.Wow.Helpers.Keybindings.PressKeybindings(wManager.Wow.Enums.Keybindings.STRAFELEFT, 250 * 1); // strafe left during 0.25 seconds
            }
        };

Problem is that it fires, but keeps on looping. Any ideas how I can cancel it again?

1 hour ago, Chiruca said:

Hi.

I am trying to make wrobot strafe after using frost nova with my frost mage fight class.

I am using following C# code and it kind of works:
wManager.Events.FightEvents.OnFightLoop += (unit, cancelable) =>
        {
            var me = wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me;
            var target = wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Target;
            if (me.IsAlive && target.IsAlive && !me.IsCast)
            {
                wManager.Wow.Helpers.Keybindings.PressKeybindings(wManager.Wow.Enums.Keybindings.STRAFELEFT, 250 * 1); // strafe left during 0.25 seconds
            }
        };

Problem is that it fires, but keeps on looping. Any ideas how I can cancel it again?

I would try something like

Keybindings.DownKeybindings(wManager.Wow.Enums.Keybindings.STRAFELEFT);
        Thread.Sleep(250 * 1);
        Keybindings.UpKeybindings(wManager.Wow.Enums.Keybindings.STRAFELEFT);

• 1 month later...

Hey Chiruca, 

Any chance i could look at this fight class so I can try to learn how the coding works? I am also trying to accomplish this but only through the conditions in the fight class editor--not thru directly writing the code. right now I'm trying to do it by blinking away from the frost nova... not really working out tho. Would really appropriate it.

Daniel

On 5/21/2017 at 3:29 AM, heydanbrowne said:

Hey Chiruca, 

Any chance i could look at this fight class so I can try to learn how the coding works? I am also trying to accomplish this but only through the conditions in the fight class editor--not thru directly writing the code. right now I'm trying to do it by blinking away from the frost nova... not really working out tho. Would really appropriate it.

Daniel

Pretty sure its designed to not be possible through the Fight Class Editor, like most things. I dont think most people realize when they buy that MOST options in the Fight Class Editor are not even functioning. I certainly wasnt expecting that. I thought hell if the options were there and the conditions there then it would be possible. Nope.

They need to sell those custom C# classes somehow. Making the Fight Class Editor not work is a solid start to increase sales on that end. Im pretty sure the demo version ran the best. Soon as I bought and put key in everything is just a hit and miss.

Yeah zickefoose,

I'm also having a hard time using the product with some classes. The bot is very finicky inside the editor and major issues with latency. :/ People with more expertise with writing code seem to be having more success with the bot. If you know of any good mage fightclasses for sale, i'd be interested in buying one in order to take it apart to see how it works-- let me know

daniel