Surumar Shal'dorei and Blues Farming, Release or no?

OMGhixD

Surumar Ultimate Shal'Dorei and Blues Farming Profile  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Does this sound like a good release ? It works for 7.0.3, 7.1.5 and 7.2.0

• Yes! I'd love this!
    • No, This sounds retarded. I'll let you know in detail below

7 minutes ago, KnightRyder said:

Blues I'm assuming are blue items, but what exactly are you farming with Ultimate Shal'Dorei?

It is indeed Blue items ( rares ) The Shal'Dorei Silk is a very important material for Profession Folkz. And they will pay a lot for a x200 stack. I get 3.250g per x200 so i can earn tons on doing nothing + the blues can be sold for up to 2k to 4k

• 2 months later...
On 12.4.2017 at 11:40 PM, KnightRyder said:

Blues I'm assuming are blue items, but what exactly are you farming with Ultimate Shal'Dorei?

On 12.4.2017 at 11:30 PM, xstyle69 said:

yeah!! :D

would be great mate! :)

Sorry for keeping you bois waiting. I had a break from WoW and generally everything relating wow.

now i'm back and as promised! heres the profile ;)

NOTICE: The profile has been rewritten to eliminate stuck spots and there are NO stuckpots in this profile and it is 100% AFK'able

On 11/07/2017 at 8:25 PM, omghixd said:

Sorry for keeping you bois waiting. I had a break from WoW and generally everything relating wow.

now i'm back and as promised! heres the profile ;)

NOTICE: The profile has been rewritten to eliminate stuck spots and there are NO stuckpots in this profile and it is 100% AFK'able

Its just running around for me, not dismounting at all for anything

4 hours ago, Nineinch said:

PM'd you, just take a look? Any other gather and grinder profile working fine

what are your settings?

and where do you exactly start the bot?

25 minutes ago, omghixd said:

what are your settings?

and where do you exactly start the bot?

The bot is started exactly where you say to start it, i'd like to try this profile out but I cant be bothered reinstalling my Wrobot and setting all my work profiles up again for it. I've disabled all addons, tried different fight class etc

bot1.png

bot2.png

Ok I tried it now without using a mount at all and it seems to be killing stuff now, guess thats what is required? I dont know how youre getting 156 loots per hour though doing that route.. its mainly killing them Conjured Arcane defenders in one hit and drop 0 loot.

Ok the problem was I had 'Ignore fighting if on ground mount' checked from when I was using my gathering profiles. 

9 hours ago, Nineinch said:

Ok I tried it now without using a mount at all and it seems to be killing stuff now, guess thats what is required? I dont know how youre getting 156 loots per hour though doing that route.. its mainly killing them Conjured Arcane defenders in one hit and drop 0 loot.

Ok the problem was I had 'Ignore fighting if on ground mount' checked from when I was using my gathering profiles. 

turn on Skin/Gather/Mine Mobs
increase Max target per unit to 5

remember this profile was made for 7.0.3 and 7.1.5! Suramar city was changed in 7.2.5