Broken shore flying

bigsten

Hello, i have and issue with flying at broken shore, my bot just stays at ground an go as ground mount, its matter of profile or how it can be done it will fly? Even if i tried to make my own profile and fly, when i finnished it i didnt fly at all and is just kept going onground, any help or  suggestions? 

Thank you

On 15/4/2017 at 10:44 AM, bigsten said:

Hello, i have and issue with flying at broken shore, my bot just stays at ground an go as ground mount, its matter of profile or how it can be done it will fly? Even if i tried to make my own profile and fly, when i finnished it i didnt fly at all and is just kept going onground, any help or  suggestions? 

Thank you

Quoting this post, insteading of making another one :D

I have the same problem. Even with flying checked, the bot prefers to go on ground on the most of the times.

4 hours ago, k4njin said:

Quoting this post, insteading of making another one :D

I have the same problem. Even with flying checked, the bot prefers to go on ground on the most of the times.

I think i found the solution, but still dont have it perfected, 

You start doing your own profile from ground and you fly around as you like with your profile creator on, after that you save it and next time you start it, it should be working. But i still didnt work out that my druid will kill those adds taht spawn during farm. I guess its only possible with dissmount, cus it looks little cheezy with druid not killing those adds adfter they spawn or, druid using mount instead of form.

On 15/04/2017 at 10:44 AM, bigsten said:

Thank you

Hello, if you can tell me if your problem is resolved with new wrobot version

On 20/4/2017 at 5:50 PM, Droidz said:

Hello, if you can tell me if your problem is resolved with new wrobot version

It works near the herb/mine spawn. But when the hotspot is far away it stays on the ground, and then, when he arrives, he'll begin to fly again and then will go down. I'll attach a log after some hours, just testing it now. :)