Am currently trying to farm these hatchling (pretty low geared.. xD) , so i wanna avoid those bigger turtles like COMPLETELY ignore them is there somehow to do that? currently using Automaton but i dont see a ignore feature? is there some way to make a grinder/quester profile and ignore that target completely ?( Just to make clear i wanna avoid "Great Turtle" completely) and it's oono a private server im playing hopefully it doesnt matter i post it here since it's a good question for a regular profile for retail i guess? 

xzYvV3H.png

- Dequality.

5 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, blacklist zone

Doesnt seem to work.. i tried making a "wall" with black list zone but it still gets there? .. :/ and this place is a mix of those turtles.. ? 

As far as I know, if you add only the targets you want to attack in your target list, it shouldnt try to attack anything else. Are you using a plugin like MultiPull that could change this behaviour?

6 hours ago, molotox said:

As far as I know, if you add only the targets you want to attack in your target list, it shouldnt try to attack anything else. Are you using a plugin like MultiPull that could change this behaviour?

Only plugin i use is "AntiAFK" & MemoryCleaner or whatever it's called :)