gathering ---> auction house (automated)? sorry for bad english :X

dafuqlol

so your bots are farming for you and they sell all the stuff on their own? how do you do that - do i need any spec. files?

OR

you sell them by yourself?

thanks for the help

• 3 months later...
On 4/19/2017 at 9:45 AM, dafuqlol said:

so your bots are farming for you and they sell all the stuff on their own? how do you do that - do i need any spec. files?

OR

you sell them by yourself?

thanks for the help

I cant remember, but somewhere there is a way to set up an event.. For example, tell the bot to farm Herb for 3 hours, then switch to AH profile and stay on that profile XX time..etc

So basically you can setup events of what the bot should run

1 hour ago, avvi said:

Why not just send everything to an alt character and then later post items on the auction house?

Definetely the best option. simply because its more human-like, and! it will farm for more time than it would've if it didnt do this at all

Consider it like this

- Farming -> sending to alt (bags are now empty) -> Farms MORE -> sends to alt (bags are once again empty!) -> Farms MORE!

the best part is. it can repeat this proccess for legit unlimited times. as the mailbox holds "unlimited" amount of mails for 30-31 days (if i can recall correctly)

Only thing that could be of problem is the mailbox log with all them items :) but mehh we take a risk botting regardless