Avoid ban or minimize risk

camelot10

i feel as rule one( and the opening statement..)  isn't entirely... "accurate"..

Last July/August i had 2 farm bots running 24/7 , while multiboxing a 5 man team on the same PC, same wow installation path, even traded with the one, team fine when bots got tanked.

October i used honor(ban)buddy while multiboxing ( healer).. and only the healer got tanked on a banwave, all 4 others were safe and usable. and they're all in ONE folder cause i dont got enough diskspace for 8+ seperate wow folders.. 

Late november before banbuddy closed down, they only managed to snag 3/4 bots, but once again my boxing team ( with a new healer! yay xD ) was left untouched..

just MY experience..

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2018 at 1:50 PM, Razzue said:

i feel as rule one( and the opening statement..)  isn't entirely... "accurate"..

Last July/August i had 2 farm bots running 24/7 , while multiboxing a 5 man team on the same PC, same wow installation path, even traded with the one, team fine when bots got tanked.

October i used honor(ban)buddy while multiboxing ( healer).. and only the healer got tanked on a banwave, all 4 others were safe and usable. and they're all in ONE folder cause i dont got enough diskspace for 8+ seperate wow folders.. 

Late november before banbuddy closed down, they only managed to snag 3/4 bots, but once again my boxing team ( with a new healer! yay xD ) was left untouched..

just MY experience..

Good to hear that. I'm also out of disk space for bots, so this is huge issue for me. Like Legion is nearly 50gb, so 50gb for every bot is kinda ... meh

5 hours ago, BBQChicken said:

Good to hear that. I'm also out of disk space for bots, so this is huge issue for me. Like Legion is nearly 50gb, so 50gb for every bot is kinda ... meh

Truthfully, it COULD be stupid, dumb luck on my part. I've always fared on the better side of banwaves. 

I'm just making a observation from my experience..

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

Sorry for my english.

I bought this bot there are somes days, i try to do uldaman profil   ( alone and server low pop ), that doesn't work properly.

I try again today with a profil ( quest )100-110 azsuna, i do only somes quests with this profil ( next is not free ), and i was watching it during all the time.

There are somes minutes  i have been banned ( 180 days ).

I haven't use other bots for years and i know, i haven't been banned by report.

The software was updated each time before using it.

The 2 account of one of my friend has been banned at same moment with differents profiles of mine.

So the bot is detected ( don't use it for the moment ).

A refund of 9,90€ will be appreciated :-/ because i will not play before 6 months.

2 hours ago, cdga said:

Hello

Sorry for my english.

I bought this bot there are somes days, i try to do uldaman profil   ( alone and server low pop ), that doesn't work properly.

I try again today with a profil ( quest )100-110 azsuna, i do only somes quests with this profil ( next is not free ), and i was watching it during all the time.

There are somes minutes  i have been banned ( 180 days ).

I haven't use other bots for years and i know, i haven't been banned by report.

The software was updated each time before using it.

The 2 account of one of my friend has been banned at same moment with differents profiles of mine.

So the bot is detected ( don't use it for the moment ).

A refund of 9,90€ will be appreciated :-/ because i will not play before 6 months.

You know botting is against the ToS , and Droidz warns the ban chance is really high at the moment. Why would you get a refund? XD 

Just bought a new wow account last night botted for 2 hours and then turned off. Got an email from blizzard saying the account has been found botting/cheating and has been suspended but i can still log into the account? The bot must be detected.

9 hours ago, Razzue said:

You know botting is against the ToS , and Droidz warns the ban chance is really high at the moment. Why would you get a refund? XD 

I don't know, because i use it less 1 hour ( in test ) before be banned and that seem to be fair to be refunded for a product you don't used.

3 hours ago, cdga said:

I don't know, because i use it less 1 hour ( in test ) before be banned and that seem to be fair to be refunded for a product you don't used.

you just admitted to running and using it? It doesn't matter if you used it for 5 minutes or 5 days. Blizzard has been pushing hard on bots. You knew the risk when you bought the bot, sucks but that's life mate. LOL

If by using it, you mean run it for "check how that work" yes, i haven't begin to use it for myself, i have been ban before.

I don't care of my account, that's not the point here, actually the bot can't be used without ban, so paid for wind ?

There are no difference between what i do and the free testing version except the price.

10 hours ago, cdga said:

If by using it, you mean run it for "check how that work" yes, i haven't begin to use it for myself, i have been ban before.

I don't care of my account, that's not the point here, actually the bot can't be used without ban, so paid for wind ?

There are no difference between what i do and the free testing version except the price.

I did the same thing basically, But i bought the 3day trial, I got it setup and working on DAY 2, Botted for 6 hours and got banned.

I dont expect a refund, but i would probably say that i'd expect MORE from the coder to make a better undetected cheat before putting a price tag. I mean i get the idea of it being paid

but their should but that little bit of security knowing that you'd be able to play the cheat for 8+ months w/o worries of a ban.

1 minute ago, zzR0t said:

I did the same thing basically, But i bought the 3day trial, I got it setup and working on DAY 2, Botted for 6 hours and got banned.

I dont expect a refund, but i would probably say that i'd expect MORE from the coder to make a better undetected cheat before putting a price tag. I mean i get the idea of it being paid

but their should but that little bit of security knowing that you'd be able to play the cheat for 8+ months w/o worries of a ban.

Sorry to say, but you just had really bad timing. Most people on this forum have been botting for many years and haven't got caught until this most recent ban-wave.

44 minutes ago, zzR0t said:

What do you expect? It's not like blizz states what new obfuscation they push out does. Wrobot is the last of the "big3" ( Honorbuddy, ThenoobBot, and wrobot) that is still currently active. so i'd say Droidz is doing a mighty fine job.