Evade Fix

Azz

Alright, so I know this question has been posed numerous times but i've only been able to find superficial fixes that dont really address the problem.

We all know sometimes mobs evade / are bugged and it can be frustrating when you leave bot for 8 hours, come back and its STILL trying to attack the same mob.

I understand current fixes are:

A. Blacklist the mob / area  

B. use "Move During Combat" Plugin.

Problem with A: its hard to monitor every single mob that will bug out, and often it only bugs because of where you are standing, also it requires you to have the problem before you can fix it, which makes it easy for people to report you (for attacking same mob for hours).

Problem with B: Move During combat is probably the best solution, but still only solves part of the problem. some mobs are so stuck, that no matter how much you move it will still evade. Or if you are a hunter, the mob is attacking your pet and regardless of if you move, the mob will not.

Solution: Surely there is a way in which the bot can determine the mob is not losing health after X amount of time, and autoblack list it and move on? other free crappy bot programs have this feature implemented which works great.

I know its been asked but its never been answered, why cant this feature be implemented?

On 5/8/2017 at 8:26 PM, reapler said:

Hello, you can try 

it can also take a screenshot now

Seem to be having some troubles getting it to work, in my logs Evadehate does a great job at telling me how many times a mob has evaded, however it fails to actually move on from the target. Yesterday I came home to evade count of 2000+! lol, any clues? I can upload the log when i get home if you'd like.

Ok @Drumstix66. I've found the problems.

1. It doesn't started the procedure because your next npc also evaded so it counted to 2000+.

2. grinder product / internal behavior itself has a bug which is try to regen even while the player was attacked by the blacklisted npc (i belive event-based regen which doesn't check the incombat condition)

3. it can happen that the behavior that i've written will be ignored by a customclass(but most of the time people play with Fightclasses anyway so i'll take a look into it later)

I'll implement a better system to support multiple evaded npc & lock regen behavior.