I've seen a few posts asking this question over the last year or so, without much in the way of help or answers it seems.

I'm looking for some assistance in getting a Dungeon profile working for Shadowfang Keep. I'm fine with the pathing. What i'm having trouble with is dungeon resetting and pulling the lever after the first boss and talking to the undead NPC to open the door.

Any help and advice is much appreciated. thanks in advance, trying to farm twink items on my lvl 80.

Hello, for your two tasks you need the objectmanager.

To talk and select a gossip you can use this in your runcode step:

//single can be here used because it's unlikely happen that the picked npc is existing more than one time
            WoWUnit toTalk =
                wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWUnit()
                    .SingleOrDefault(i => i.Name == "YOURNPCNAME");
            if (toTalk != null)
            {
                wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithNpc(toTalk.Position, toTalk.Entry, 1);  //1=the gossip you want to select
            }

For your second task you need to find the entry for your lever. You can use the Development tools which you find in WRobot window under the "Tools" tab.

Now go close as possible to the lever and click "Dump all informations". A new tab in your browser opens with all wowobjects. Now you need to search for the closest WoWGameObject. If you have found it make sure it is that object: the distance should be under 5yrds & maybe a name is also printed like lever, trigger or something else.

To use the object you can use this in your next step:

WoWGameObject lever = wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWGameObject().FirstOrDefault(i => i.Entry == YOURENTRY);
            if (lever != null)
            {
                wManager.Wow.Helpers.Interact.InteractGameObject(lever.GetBaseAddress);
            }

You may also look for some other dungeons profile if you haven't done yet.

For reseting you can take a look there: