Hi so Im writing here, becouse there s one big issue with the bot while gathering that gets Game Masters and other people to confirm that you are botting instantly which gets you banned incredibly fast.

The issue is:
the moment the bot detects another herb or mining node it will try to search for a path to reach it, while you are on the flying mount many times it needs to readjust the height that you are on and then the problem happens, it keeps stuttering while doing it by trying to go up then changing direction to forward within a second or less. It looks very very unhuman and it gets detected instantly especially that from my information GMs do use bots to see how to detect it in best ways and I ve got info that this way is the fastest they can confirm its bot. 

Im sending a video so you can clearly see what I'm talking about, it happens in 0:20 - 0:22. This is the video uploaded by a GM to confirm that this player is botting, in this video the stuttering happened only for 2 seconds, sometimes its stuttering for much longer until it gets fluent on the path, the other way GMs detect as you can see in the video is by freezing a player and unfreezing during the 3,2s mining action, they know WRobot will not retry to mine the same node after a fail.

So my question is, can you try to fix the stuttering that happens in the video here to greatly reduce the speed of detection and the amount of bans?

Thanks in advance for fast answer. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P-AzjR3n3Q

@Droidz can you please at least address the issue so i know where i stand? Can it be fixed any time soon, is it possible? Do you know why this issue is happening? Please just respond even with a simple no so i wont be waiting, becouse in fact im paying for every day of wrobot license yet using it at this state is pointless for me. 

Would appreciate an aswer. 

Droidz I see you online, I see you reading my messages, yet you re not able to comment on a single matter? Don't you care about your customers time and money? 

That isn't cool towards people that support you nor it is good way to run a business. A single answer would be sufficient, even a negative one.

• 4 weeks later...

Fly up using UP key and strafe right and left is so 'natural' ... The same thing is landing. Who use DOWN key to land at ore/herb? Is so 'natural' and sometimes in the middle of the flight the bot can't decide where to fly? And go once to the right once to the left in very fast rate it looks like a patient with cerberal palasy trying to play or something. Generally the whole gathering grinding bots are well they are working but they are so unnatural ( bruteforcing the way to the herb/ore/mob ) and other thing - when the ore/herb is underwater the bot will not dismount sometimes but dig in the water above the herb/ore that looks very funny too. Or even if you have 'don't dig inside or something' it will still try to 'dig' into the texture above. And the whole path generating system don't know how to fly from the point up to the point downhill or vice versa - it will simply go around above the ground. It looks like path genearting system for fliying mount is using path generating system for the ground mount. And this is very botish too. I can record all that situations which are nasty and put a video here but it will be not a good adertisement . ;) There is more bugs of course but I don't remember them all. Please just try to emulate honorbuddy system it was much more natural. That thing is working but it only looks natural on flat map like shimmering flats when the some hills appears ( or god forbid bridges to stuck under, or building ) the whole thing is far from perfect.