Confused on how fight class works

Jordaldo

Where is the option to just set something like:

if not "On Cooldown" then use "Blade Dance" ?

Seems like something incredibly simple to me, but maybe I'm jsut retarded and don't see the elegance of the fight class creation interface.

That video doesn't answer my question though.

CDs for something like Eye Beam are much more fluid than a set timer.

Setting up a timer as opposed to a priority and a list of if/then statements seems really counter-intuitive.

Some better english too. "Cooldown Enabled' srsly, wtf does this even mean? Then it asks for a buff... I don't even know what's what with this interface.

• 3 weeks later...

The fight conditions are pretty self explanatory. Try not think about them to hard. Plus take sometime play with them and try things out and see what happens in game this will help get a better idea of how they work. Plus you have an entire forum to read for suggestions and help and loads of code all over the place that can help you figure out how to make thing go your way. Ask for suggestions or mail other forum users that have more advanced knowledge that you do. Most of the time you will get some really good answers. This is a forum community. We all want to have fun and learn new things. You would be surprised at how much help you can get. When I first started using this bot I was confused like you are. So my adivse read the forum get an Idea of how things work and ask more educated questions and you will get a worm response.

Unbenannt-1s.jpg

But to try and answer your question. Ok what spell are you trying use on Cool Down? and what Spell are you trying to use if said spell is on Cool Down? But to try and break it down for you. When you cast a spell it either places a buff on you, on the Target, or does instant damage causing a buff chance to occur. So in the Fight class condition window you will need to know were the buff happens which is usually in the spell tool tip in game. So say you are casting Howling Blast for a Frost Death Knight. Well when you cast this spell it puts a de-buff on the target. So in the Fight class window you would add the spell Howling Blast to the Spell list. now the spell is in the list High light the spell by clicking it in the list. and to the right of the spell list there is a tall box and at the bottom of the box there is a button called Conditions. Click this button and ascending menu will appear. in this menu you will find an assortment of conditions. These are parameters that the bot will look for while running the rotation and all of these spells will only cast if all parameters are met. So Howling Blast can be used in a few ways. Once do to a Passive Proc outlined in the Spell Book in game, it have a range or 20 yards, and it places a de-buff on the target. So in the conditions list there are Target Distance for the 20 yard range. Rime is a Passive Proc Buff so I would add Buff or Buff cast by me and add Rime to the buff. Or Target Buff and add in Frost Fever to the buff. So that then spell will only try to cast if the target dose not have Frost Fever. Player have the Passive Buff Proc Rime. Or the Target is with in the 20 yard Range. Now I hope this explanation helps you better understand the way the fight class works. If you have anymore question please don't hesitate to ask. But please search the forum first then ask. I will help anytime I can as well.

I have not touched on the Spell Settings. But they are some other pretty self explanatory setting that can make a lot of difference when setting up a spell. Just make sure the right spell is highlighted in the spell list before changing these settings.