Party constantly dismounts

I have a weird issue, I'm running a group with 4 other 'party members', they're all in party mode. The problem is when I go to mount up they all get on their mount and one or 2 seconds later immediately dismount. I've messed with the latency options in the "other options" tab for about an hour now with no luck. What's weird is that the warlock in the group doesn't do this, it's only the 3 others with regular non spell mounts. Here's a log of one of them, all 3 look the same. My ingame latency is usually around 130ms. 

11 Jun 2017 08H42.log.html

On 11/06/2017 at 3:01 PM, nxpert said:

I have a weird issue, I'm running a group with 4 other 'party members', they're all in party mode. The problem is when I go to mount up they all get on their mount and one or 2 seconds later immediately dismount. I've messed with the latency options in the "other options" tab for about an hour now with no luck. What's weird is that the warlock in the group doesn't do this, it's only the 3 others with regular non spell mounts. Here's a log of one of them, all 3 look the same. My ingame latency is usually around 130ms. 

11 Jun 2017 08H42.log.html

Hello, do you have try to increment your min/max latency at more than 500?

If this is with flying mount and the character remounts after 1 time mining vein then disable "Use flying mount at all times". if this happens with ground mount what helped me was setting the latency to min 150 and max 500 as I found this solution in different thread on the forum.

It's ground mounts. I did try to increment the latency, I tried quite a few different variables but it didn't work. What I ended up doing is just using the party chat command plugin to make them mount when the master does. My internet is somewhat terrible right now so it could still just be a latency issue, I'll find out tomorrow when my usual internet gets fixed.

Same issue here, it dismount every time and I see on my screen : "you cant use this item now", however I have not  bind anything as macro, so I don't understand 

• 4 months later...

Same issue(On Cata). The biggest problem is flying. The party bot will be following along then something forces it to slowly decent and land. Once he landed he dismounts and mounts back up. I thought I saw an option for " Max fly height to ground", I figured that was the problem. Though I have searched and searches and cannot find an option to change this. So I assume it has nothing to do with flight height. Now I remember why I stopped even bothering with WRobot for several months. So many bugs and issues and little to no support. I'd assume because the actual designer is no longer associated with the bot. So, we get what we get. Dunno if its even worth charging someone for the private versions. If the official server version has this many issues I can't imagine how anyone goes more than a few hours without a ban lol. Judging by comments, not many do lol

22 hours ago, Zickefoose said:

Same issue(On Cata). The biggest problem is flying. The party bot will be following along then something forces it to slowly decent and land. Once he landed he dismounts and mounts back up. I thought I saw an option for " Max fly height to ground", I figured that was the problem. Though I have searched and searches and cannot find an option to change this. So I assume it has nothing to do with flight height. Now I remember why I stopped even bothering with WRobot for several months. So many bugs and issues and little to no support. I'd assume because the actual designer is no longer associated with the bot. So, we get what we get. Dunno if its even worth charging someone for the private versions. If the official server version has this many issues I can't imagine how anyone goes more than a few hours without a ban lol. Judging by comments, not many do lol

Hello, Can you share your log file please ( https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/ ).