Bot stops attacking midfight

jrouten

I've fought with this, and tried seemingly everything, but I can't solve this problem.

When I'm fighting a mob, or a group of mobs, and I am not getting hit (nothing is targeting me), the BOT will just turn off Auto Attack after a few seconds, and stop casting detrimental spells. My character is still in combat (the combat flag is on my player frame). 

It was suggested that it might be caused by an addon, so I disabled all addons in game, but the issue is still there.

Is there something that I might be doing in my Fight Class that could cause the bot to turn off auto attack?

Is there a setting somewhere that I might have missed that could cause the bot to turn off auto attack?

I play on Retail. I am using Rotation only, no plugins, and my own custom C# fight class.

@Droidz As I said in my original post, I have disabled all plugins in game.

If I create a new fight class using the fight class creator, and add only one ability, it does not turn off attack.

If I use my own custom fight class (c#), it turns off attack.

My question is - how does a fight class cause the bot to turn off auto attack?

I also just noticed that if I stand outside melee range, the only ability in range is "Heroic Throw", and it will stand there and do that forever, and will not turn off auto attack. but as soon as I move into melee range, it turns off auto-attack.

Again, this is only for mobs that are not targeting me (they are attacking someone else, not in my party). If the mob is attacking me, or someone in my party, auto attack stays on. 

Well ...

By process of elimination, I found the culprit.

ObjectManager.Me.InCombat

If I check (get) that value, the bot turns off Auto Attack.

@Droidz Looks like a bug, unless you don't intend for us to use that property any more.