Extremely high CPU usage

maylu

Greetings WRobot community and @Droidz

Does anyone else have issues with WRobot using an extremely high amount of CPU? It's impossible to run more than 4 bots on my system (and this is on an i7 5k cpu)

It takes on average 3 to 7 times more CPU power than the WoW.exe to run the connected bot.

Does anyone else have this issue? (and no, it doesn't matter which fightclass, profiles, or product I'm using)

I currently bot 4 Accounts with an i5-4460. The CPU usage is only between 1-3 % per instance while WoW itself is around 10 %. I wonder why wRobot consumes so much power for you. With an i7 you should easily be able to bot at least 6 Accounts as once. Could you post a screenshot of your taskmanager? Is your RAM usage also increased?

lower your fps, no bot needs more than 25 fps and set everything to low, disable plugins. your system should handle 10 bots, at least, you are not even running virtual machines. my friends 2500k@stock can handle 6 bots in vmware (1vm/1bot), it was with hb but i didnt see any significant difference in between both bots in cpu load.

the cpu load is fine, im running 11 vms at the moment, 1 bot in each vm, everything on low, 25 fps and the load is about 60% on my [email protected], so i guess i can handle about 20 vms when i lower the fps to 20 (with some more tweaks, which is pretty good). legion needs a lot of more cpu power and ram than wod, suicide instances with hb took at least 25% more load when 7.0 came out. in wod i could run 28 naxx bots with hb, 25 with nemesis. now its sth like 18@hb, 20@wrobot, but remember, im using virtual machines.

and dont forget to check for parked cores.