I know how Warmane catch Bots

So first of all i was watching when a GM tryed to catch me.

He simply portet me behind a wall close to me. The bot instantly ran into the wall cause of the low reaction time. ( You can test this simply when you run a profile and use Hearthstone. It takes a while till the bot get the right Path)

Lucky for me i instant closed the bot. He tryed it ones more but the bot was already closed so he could not catch me.

I had during that time "Close Bot if Teleported" Disabled cause its bugy with Deaths.

My question is now when i have it active and get teleported a short distance, detect the bot that as a Teleport or simply run into a wall and banned?

10 hours ago, Amazing Snake said:

So first of all i was watching when a GM tryed to catch me.

He simply portet me behind a wall close to me. The bot instantly ran into the wall cause of the low reaction time. ( You can test this simply when you run a profile and use Hearthstone. It takes a while till the bot get the right Path)

Lucky for me i instant closed the bot. He tryed it ones more but the bot was already closed so he could not catch me.

I had during that time "Close Bot if Teleported" Disabled cause its bugy with Deaths.

My question is now when i have it active and get teleported a short distance, detect the bot that as a Teleport or simply run into a wall and banned?

Please tell us what were you botting when GM went after you