Bot won't start

fatpasta

Okay so I've read dozens of posts, watched a bunch of videos and everything should work properly but once I hit start it doesn't start. This is the error I have in my logs:

[Memory] Select game process: 20080 - Ple...
gdgfdgfd: Compilator Error :
warning CS1685: The predefined type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute' is defined in multiple assemblies in the global alias; using definition from 'c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorlib.dll'
error CS0012: The type 'System.Attribute' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'.

So I used the framework repair kit from microsoft and didn't work, turned the features on in the programs and features option in control panel (I use windows 10 so I cant uninstall it), disabled the screen capture software I have, and still have the same error. I've been at it for days now....

same i get somthing similar - gdgfdgfd: Compilator Error :
error CS0012: Typen System.Attribute     ..... System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a.      ??

Hello, can you read this: https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1381-repairinstall-wrobot/#comment-966 (try to disable your antivirus and reinstall in new wrobot in new folder, try to close skype and teamviewer and reinstall framework)
If you problem is not resolved, can you share your log file please ( https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/ ).