Possible for 5 man dungeon team ?

As topic says, is it realistically possible to make a 5 man dungeon team with 1 tank, 1 healer and 3 dps ?

Has anyone done it with WRobot ?

Please let me know

Thank You

I think it would be very much possible to run 5 in a dungeon if setup right with good fight classes. I want to try it, atleast by controlling 1 and having the other 4 follow and do there thing. Need multiple computers if I was gonna do that.

im currently running one on tbc.

currently Working on Dungeon Profiles - fight classes are mostly ready. Allthou the community help on this site is very bad and not much help when encountering errors ;-) in addion the tbc bot fight class editor does not work very great with lua/c# mix.

Mostly if you want to do it on your own (which you currently have to) you need to do it in c# but it will work.

2 hours ago, Terror said:

im currently running one on tbc.

currently Working on Dungeon Profiles - fight classes are mostly ready. Allthou the community help on this site is very bad and not much help when encountering errors ;-) in addion the tbc bot fight class editor does not work very great with lua/c# mix.

Mostly if you want to do it on your own (which you currently have to) you need to do it in c# but it will work.

So how's your progress and which botbase do you do it with?