Plugin for not pulling any mobs when low health?

Hey im pretty new here and i have a question is there a solution for my 10 death per hour ? :D

the bot is running good but he is always pulling next mob even if he is low health and than he is dieing ofc 

is there a way that he will wait untill he restored health 

1 hour ago, legerman said:

Hey im pretty new here and i have a question is there a solution for my 10 death per hour ? :D

the bot is running good but he is always pulling next mob even if he is low health and than he is dieing ofc 

is there a way that he will wait untill he restored health 

Solution is simple.

Go to advanced settings, go to food and drink, now check "Use food," and assign the health percentage where you want your toon to eat. Now, enter the name of the food if you have. IF you don't have, what the bot will do is that it will just sit there and wait until you get full health I believe.

I recommend you to bot in easier areas, avoid areas where they have like 4 mobs next each other or so. Also, it depends on the character you're using. Say you're using hunter, its piece of cake, but if you're using rogue or warrior, its pretty difficult. So make sure you buy food to keep it 100% all the time.