Ok I have tried with no success

Ok this is probably the best question across these forums. How would I go about coding a resource manager? Code that will monitor class specific things like mana, rage, rune power, Runes, ect?

I haven't figured out how to get the bot to manage these resources. This coding is just above my pay grade I guess. In a fit of being extremely frustrated I deleted all my code for this..... This has been a really frustrating 3 weeks for me trying to get this working and well I just got fed up. So now I'm asking for some technical help. I have tried learning how to snoop the bot and wow with Jet Brains and reflect. But this is way to complicated for me to figure out on my own.

Hello,

Most of the information are in wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me (or wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Target for the current target), by sample for the mana: 

wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.Mana
        wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.MaxMana
        wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.ManaPercentage

But to test if an spell is usable it is more easy to use:

wManager.Wow.Helpers.SpellManager.SpellUsableLUA("Name in game");

(you can convert xml fightclasses to c# with "fightclasses editor" to get a codes samples)

• 2 weeks later...

Droidz I know I have said this before but Ill say it again THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!!! But you see I need to know how to make the bot Pool its resources Like say your a Death Knight. You have to have Full Rune Power and All of your Runes Have to be off Cool Down in order to use Breath of Sindragosa Properly. So I need to know how to code the Fight Class so that these two resources are at full When Using the move. So I have to fight to build Rune Power then when fighting my runes are spent. So I will have to White Hit for a while in order to wait for the, to all to refresh. I cant figure out how to do this.

8 hours ago, King Smilie said:

Droidz I know I have said this before but Ill say it again THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!!! But you see I need to know how to make the bot Pool its resources Like say your a Death Knight. You have to have Full Rune Power and All of your Runes Have to be off Cool Down in order to use Breath of Sindragosa Properly. So I need to know how to code the Fight Class so that these two resources are at full When Using the move. So I have to fight to build Rune Power then when fighting my runes are spent. So I will have to White Hit for a while in order to wait for the, to all to refresh. I cant figure out how to do this.

// All runes at cooldown and 100% runic power
if(ObjectManager.Me.RunesReadyCount() == 0 && ObjectManager.Me.RunicPowerPercentage == 100)
{
   // do your stuff
}

Hope this will answer your question.
You can find all your character specific stuff in "ObjectManager.Me".

iMod Thank You!!! If I knew it was that easy then I wouldn't feel so incompetent right now..... lol Thanks again!!!. Ok so when I use this I would have to put this CSharp code in each Move? or can I put all my moves in this and the that would make the bot only do the rotation is this is set with No Runes on Cool Down and Full Runic Power. then it will do the rotation I have set in the ( Do Your stuff ) area right? So yeah I will need to put only the moves in the rotation that need the Setting for the rotation and then the moves that I need to do only to get full runic power as a second set of CSharp rotation moves. So all total I will need to build 3 CSharp rotations. One to build Runic power. One to stop the bot and make it White Hit till all Runes are off cool down. And then one to execute the Top DPS rotation once all the Vars are met?

8 hours ago, King Smilie said:

iMod Thank You!!! If I knew it was that easy then I wouldn't feel so incompetent right now..... lol Thanks again!!!. Ok so when I use this I would have to put this CSharp code in each Move? or can I put all my moves in this and the that would make the bot only do the rotation is this is set with No Runes on Cool Down and Full Runic Power. then it will do the rotation I have set in the ( Do Your stuff ) area right? So yeah I will need to put only the moves in the rotation that need the Setting for the rotation and then the moves that I need to do only to get full runic power as a second set of CSharp rotation moves. So all total I will need to build 3 CSharp rotations. One to build Runic power. One to stop the bot and make it White Hit till all Runes are off cool down. And then one to execute the Top DPS rotation once all the Vars are met?

Well it depends on how you write your fight class in c#. What do you mean with each move? "Do your stuff" will only be executed if the "if" conditions match, which means if you have 0 runes ready and 100% runic power.