Whisper in log

semper

Hi,

I must be missing something.

Even though the option is on, i don't see any whispers in my log.

Nor does the script stop if the whisper count is greater then X ammount.

Any help appriciated.

Hi,

This works fine, you have in your log similary message: "[Normal] 11:49 - 20/08/2013 11:49:58 - Migahaki [Whisper] : test msg.". (you can open html log in "Logs" folder for view full message).

Or you can use this wrobot plugin: (take screenshot of wow when you have new whisper) (don't forget to activate plugin in "General Settings" when installed).

Sometimes this happens to me. I see that someone whispered, it shows their name in the log, but the words typed do not show! it is something like "[Normal] 11:49 - 20/08/2013 11:49:58 - Migahaki [Whisper] : "  <- no msg

Sometimes this happens to me. I see that someone whispered, it shows their name in the log, but the words typed do not show! it is something like "[Normal] 11:49 - 20/08/2013 11:49:58 - Migahaki [Whisper] : "  <- no msg

I'll look.

• 4 weeks later...

Problem fixed, wait next update.